Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

What's the point of VIP file?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
borisdiaw
Hoop Dominator
Hoop Dominator
borisdiaw

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-04

What's the point of VIP file? Empty
PostSubject: What's the point of VIP file?   What's the point of VIP file? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 pm

and bonus question: do you get to unlock any features if you answered enough trivia questions before the start of each game?
Back to top Go down
BattleDON
HoopDreams Admin
HoopDreams Admin
BattleDON

Male Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Playing NBA video games and watching NBA
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What's the point of VIP file?   What's the point of VIP file? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

borisdiaw wrote:
and bonus question: do you get to unlock any features if you answered enough trivia questions before the start of each game?

V.I.P files..
Every time you play... the game watches how you play.. what plays you call, your shooting tendencies, dunk tendencies etc,
it just logs everything down and saves it. then if you give your V.I.P file to your friend. when he plays a quick game he can assign the CPU
with your V.I.P file. Then when he plays the CPU the CPU will play like you. he will call the plays that you call.

Ehh.. hard to explain. but yeah it also keeps a record of your game highs.

No, trivia questions do nothing..
Back to top Go down
http://hoopdreams.heavenforum.com
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What's the point of VIP file?   What's the point of VIP file? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 am

VIP is capturing your game style and emulating it when you load it to a CPU. You can also use the system to scout the opponent's gamestyle online and practice with his VIP to simulate a game and create a plan to beat him.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What's the point of VIP file?   What's the point of VIP file? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 am

I thought it just getting your records...

E.G:

Highest point: Kobe, 54 points

like that...

I don't know that it can be put in the C.P.U and play like you!
Back to top Go down
borisdiaw
Hoop Dominator
Hoop Dominator
borisdiaw

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What's the point of VIP file?   What's the point of VIP file? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:18 pm

BattleDON wrote:
borisdiaw wrote:

V.I.P files..
Every time you play... the game watches how you play.. what plays you call, your shooting tendencies, dunk tendencies etc,
it just logs everything down and saves it. then if you give your V.I.P file to your friend. when he plays a quick game he can assign the CPU
with your V.I.P file. Then when he plays the CPU the CPU will play like you. he will call the plays that you call.

Ehh.. hard to explain. but yeah it also keeps a record of your game highs.

No, trivia questions do nothing..

thanks, battledon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the point of VIP file?   What's the point of VIP file? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the point of VIP file?
Page 1 of 1