Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIZZAY
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-22

AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Empty
PostSubject: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 pm

It seems as if I've been getting cheated worser and worser lately. I've already told you about how the magic are unstoppable and today I lost 3 times against them. I don't suck or anything; I give the best players in my area a run for their money. The last game I played I went into triple overtime. Dorrell Wright got me a few clutch steals on the inbound but He missed the dunk/layup. Vince Carter comes down the court and throws up a layup from outside of the paint. This layup NEVER GOES IN EVER. IT'S THE ONE WHERE THEY STRETCH OUT TOWARDS THE RIM AND BRICK HORRIBLY. Vince carter hit straight net and made the shot. I had .7 left, was backcourt, and threw it to jones for a 3 and he missed (Couldn't seem to hit the entire game). I stood up grabbed my control and threw it against the dresser as hard as I could. The R1 and R2 buttons came flying out. I can put them back in though.

Last week I had a cheap gamestop ps2 control. I kept getting cheated and I was soo pissed I threw my control on the floor and threw my bro's control at the old Dell computer in my room. To my amazement, the one that I threw on the floor (carpet) was the one that broke. idk if I should try repairing it, but I might have to cuz I'm broke.

The other control was an original ps2 control that I threw on the ground last year. My cousin is the biggest cheeser/glitch abuser I know. He cheated me before school, I threw the control, came back home, and found it split in half when I got back.

The irony of it all is that I put my cousin against my bro and his magic and my cousin (the biggest cheeser/exploit abuser/glitcher) won by 1, then lost by 20 like 3 times. He's the best player I know cuz he plays for cash and wins. Even after redoing the sliders so the game will be more realistic, the magic still went beastly. Gotta go pick up a few spare controls.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:10 pm

I LOL'd after I read your story... and yes, Magic is a beast even if your opponent is CPU( I also lost 2 times) but I didn't try to destroy my controllers... Though, the left analog stick always got stuck when putting it on the edge of the controller...
Back to top Go down
DIZZAY
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:11 pm

the controller where the r1 and r2 popped out (The original ps2 one) that I have is the same way. I replaced the analog but it still gets stuck. IDK why
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 am

It means you need to bu a new one...
Back to top Go down
DIZZAY
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 pm

I found out why I was losing so much. He actually boosted up some stats. The Magic's defense was a 94 offense 89 and overall a 90. I reset the roster and reinstalled Battledon's roster and everything dropped like 10-15 points even with the trades. Rashad Lewis wasn't dropping off 3 people, and vince carter wasn't too automatic any more. The only person who stayed true to his skills was dwight howard. It's a shame though because Jameer Nelson was running fast as hell, stealing the ball, and getting charges and wettting 3's like crazy. All of a sudden after I reset the roster, the entire Magic team was at a slow pace and their offense lost a major chunk
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 pm

You're talking about your brother or the CPU?
Back to top Go down
DIZZAY
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:32 pm

My bro who uses the magic. I never lose to the cpu because the do the exact same thing each time. When I played the cpu magic before I reset the roster, the score after the first was 2 to 42. James jones had 31 points and I was playing six minute quarters
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:11 am

Tips if you want to win...

If he uses Vince always, which is a High-flyer, force him to charge you off! press O to stand still and if he charge you, he might be foul trouble too.

Another one: I get this from my uncle... (I improved everytime I fight him in 2k9, he's using Lakers while I'm rockets, we exported our team and make our own play-offs. I losed twice in the playoffs since T-Mac is injured but got his shooting on Game 3 and win 2 consecutive. I lost at game 5, because of Walton who got the 3 with a foul. but I tied it to 3-3, I'm readying myself since he's not here.)

Anyway, Try ALWAYS faking, he might get the bait, and try to knock you shot with a foul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?   AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAAARGG!! I broke 2 controls playing this crap. How about You?
Page 1 of 1