Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I really hope..

Go down 
+2
karlsanada10
lbjcavsx23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lbjcavsx23
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite
lbjcavsx23

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-07-10

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:51 am

NBA 2K10 PS2 version gets the summer and d-league feature, it's been added in the Xbox 360 and PS3. But really since it's PS2 they will only change the rosters I bet lol.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Wow, NBA 2k9 in PS3 is starting to be one of the best game right now...

I hope it would also added on PS2 version which I know they wouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-11-02

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 am

Yeah the chance of New Game modes for PS2 is slim to none at all.... Thats why I recommend saving up for the new consoles or a decent PC id you really want to play those modes.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:21 pm

PC has a limited features than the PS3 version, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 pm

NO I think they're about the same the only feature PC does not have is Living Rosters. But its much easier to create patches for the PC. And you can lower the resolution and detail in it below the console ones.
Back to top Go down
lbjcavsx23
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite
lbjcavsx23

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

All-NEW Turbo System - Based upon a new energy model, gamers will enjoy a completely different gameplay experience where managing your players’ energy is directly correlated to their in-game pace and Turbo expenditure. Now a player’s stamina and energy will not only determine how fast they can run up the court on a fast break, but also for how long they can sustain it.

MORE Signature Style – Originators of the critically acclaimed Signature Style feature, 2K Sports continues the tradition by adding even MORE Signature Style & tendencies providing gamers with an unbelievably realistic NBA experience.

Accurate Rosters - The latest rosters transactions, ratings adjustments, contract lengths, and injured reserve placements continue to make NBA 2K10 the most accurate basketball simulation possible.

Deeper Association – Controlling an NBA franchise will never be the same, as the deepest franchise mode in the business includes a slick NBA.com interface, development drills, player ambitions, and more.

2K Sports Online Play - Take your game online and go head-to-head, participate in leagues, and compete in tournaments with other players through broadband connectivity.

Looks like the same the same thing as 2k9, can someone explain me the accurate rosters?
Back to top Go down
lbjcavsx23
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite
lbjcavsx23

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh and the thing that saddens me is Wii gets all the same features as 360 + PS3 but PS2 doesn't. Btw, PSP gets NBA 2k10 online.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:56 pm

WTH? Wii has those features!

But I'm still hoping for new features on NBA 2k10 for PS2... Like Dunk contest, 3 point shooting...
Back to top Go down
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 am

I really think the PS2 will be a redundant version of what we saw on 2K8 and 2K9, the only thing it will add is the OKC Thunder. But I wish I'm wrong.

As for the rosters the living roster is a weekly update I think.
Back to top Go down
eathb
Hoop Dominator
Hoop Dominator

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am

i hope they at least fix the layups.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:00 pm

^you're right and also the dunk madness...

All of them are not high flyer, and it's also the reason why I seldom dunk in the game...
Back to top Go down
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Probably I would be happier if they fix those gameplay problems rather than adding the new modes. And if they will make even a monthly roster update then I'm fine with it even if they dont add anything on the roster editor.
Back to top Go down
BattleDON
HoopDreams Admin
HoopDreams Admin
BattleDON

Male Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Playing NBA video games and watching NBA
Registration date : 2008-11-01

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Elxar wrote:
Probably I would be happier if they fix those gameplay problems rather than adding the new modes. And if they will make even a monthly roster update then I'm fine with it even if they dont add anything on the roster editor.

No they have to make us able to edit jersey numbers.
Back to top Go down
http://hoopdreams.heavenforum.com
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 pm

And the age of CAPS...
Back to top Go down
Knickerbocker33
Hoop Dreamer
Hoop Dreamer
Knickerbocker33

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-18

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 am

yeah editting the jersey numbers would be fun, but im sorry to tell you its going to be exactly like NBA 2K8 and 2K9. the Sony people have officially moved on to PS3. they dont give a crap about anyone playing PS2. all they know is that the games for PS2 are still selling, thats why they keep putting new games out for it. why would they put in the work to change anything when they know PS2 users like us will just buy the game anyway? and idk if im going to sound idiotic when i ask Can you play NBA2K10 online for the PS2??
Back to top Go down
lbjcavsx23
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite
lbjcavsx23

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:44 am

Knickerbocker33 wrote:
yeah editting the jersey numbers would be fun, but im sorry to tell you its going to be exactly like NBA 2K8 and 2K9. the Sony people have officially moved on to PS3. they dont give a crap about anyone playing PS2. all they know is that the games for PS2 are still selling, thats why they keep putting new games out for it. why would they put in the work to change anything when they know PS2 users like us will just buy the game anyway? and idk if im going to sound idiotic when i ask Can you play NBA2K10 online for the PS2??

Yes you can.

2K Sports Online Play - Take your game online and go head-to-head, participate in leagues, and compete in tournaments with other players through broadband connectivity.

To me online sucks big time, that's why I never go online anymore. Too many cheesers and the gameplay sucks. Everytime I shoot I have to shoot it early to make the shot.
Back to top Go down
Knickerbocker33
Hoop Dreamer
Hoop Dreamer
Knickerbocker33

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-18

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 am

yeah you're absolutely right. everytime i play online i play someone that abuses exploits. its fine with me because i still put up a fair match. but i hope NBA2K10 online is better on PS2 then NBA 2K9 is.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Watched at youtube...

Customizing draft...

Can't post a link sorry...

But it's damn heck cool!

You make a player, you'll choose how they shoot, ex. Kapono, T-Mac, etc... Next is that you're going to practice in a court... If you're good at shooting then you're good at it when you got drafted.. Just watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I really hope.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really hope..   I really hope.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really hope..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoop Dreams :: The PS2 NBA Gaming Network :: NBA 2K10 Discussion-
Jump to: