Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Can't believe this!

I hope it's true!

I'm finally not going to stuck playing Live '09 in PSP forever!
Back to top Go down
papaEy
Hoop Star
Hoop Star

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:17 pm

yeah thats what they said. i also dislike all nba live games in the psp and makes me wonder that basketball games are not suitable in a psp.

i do hope 2k10 will change my mind bout this.

just focus on their gameplay coz we dont have to expect too much with the graphics.
Back to top Go down
DIZZAY
Hoop Elite
Hoop Elite

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:31 pm

actually you do have to focus on both. A umd mxes out at 1.8gb and the ps2 version of 2k9 was 3gb, so it should be at least half as good as the version for ps2, or who knows it may look the same and play the same as well. Maybe a larger version will be out for the psp go! All I know is that it will be better than live and nba 2010 for psp. Either way, Imma just download the psp and ps2 versions
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 am

And I hope they don't forget to put signature shots!

I can't wait to download and play it!
Back to top Go down
papaEy
Hoop Star
Hoop Star

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:44 pm

same here!!!hehe, finally a nba 2k on my psp!i hope it will be realese pretty soon. i wish someone would post here the release date of this game on all supported consoles.
Back to top Go down
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

As of now its all TBA and the Wii version is Q4 2009 which I would assume same for all the rest of the platforms. This game should at least be comparable to the PS2 and Wii minus the shot stick of course. Its a bold move for 2K to establish their games in every market possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!   WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT?!?! Did you just said NBA 2K9 ON PSP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoop Dreams :: The PS2 NBA Gaming Network :: NBA 2K10 Discussion-
Jump to: