Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Some questions from a newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bohemian
Hoop Dreamer
Hoop Dreamer
Bohemian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Some questions from a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Some questions from a newbie   Some questions from a newbie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Hello everybody,

I just got the PS2 and the NBA2k9 for virtually no money (I use to play on PC) and I started playing this game this weekend. Could anybody help with the following?:

1. I can't save the modes season or association. Is it the Memory Card (not the official Sony, but another 16Mb one) or a problem that someone has faced before with their games? It saves around 72kb and then says "damaged". In any case, there is no way to save those modes, which kills part of the fun of this game..

2. Is there any way to change players look? Gasol looks like 5 years ago and so do Marquis Daniels, Chris Bosh...

3. Seattle Sonics? Any way to change them into the Thunder?

4. Anybody has a link with the best links for cheats or codes?

Thanks a lot in advance, any help would be awesome...in particular for question #1 Wink
Back to top Go down

Some questions from a newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoop Dreams :: The PS2 NBA Gaming Network :: NBA 2K9 Discussion-
Jump to: