Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
papaEy2
Hoop Dominator
Hoop Dominator

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-18

tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season Empty
PostSubject: tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season   tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm

i dont knpw if you already know this guys

but ill share it anyway

when saturday comes. this is the time wherein the cpu put their player in the trading block.

so whenever weekends comes save your game first. either after a game or on a friday/ if you have a game in sat, do not sim the day after your game. save it first.

now for the trick, simulate saturday then check the trading block/ if there is no player there reset then load your game/thats it/just sim then look at the trading block

but i strongly suggest that the player in the trading block must have an available player to be traded.

for example. sometimes fisher will be in the trading block. but when the next sat comes, trade will not occur since there is no player ready to be traded.

so when doing this. there MUST be two teams that are willing to trade/

as for fisher, bargnani is the one that always to be traded.

on that way, the nexy saturday, there will be a sure trade..

this works well in the off season. since the playing time will not be an issue( since when a player is transfered to another team, the player always lose their playing time to zero.)

well thats it. i hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season Empty
PostSubject: Re: tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season   tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm

I'll try it after my playoffs in my season.
Back to top Go down
papaEy2
Hoop Dominator
Hoop Dominator

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season   tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm

effective un men, tested n namen. twing saturday dun my nagtratrade. pag my lumagay na dun na may kasabay na offer sure na un sa next na sat unless n lang kung mainjured.

kso mas maganda kung pareho magbe2nch ung magtratrade para d cla mawalan ng kwenta pag nalipat cla ng team dahil sa playing time.

kaya check mo na lang din ung rating. kung map2tungan nila ung starter sa team na un/

(SORRY, ITS EASIER FOR ME TO EXPLAIN IN MY LANGUAGE) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season   tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tips oo maximize trading of players for the cpu in reg association and in the off season
Page 1 of 1