Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

What counts as abuse when playing online?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
youngbob_007
Hoop Dreamer
Hoop Dreamer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-07

What counts as abuse when playing online? Empty
PostSubject: What counts as abuse when playing online?   What counts as abuse when playing online? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:19 pm

I played a game and scored 79 points as Jason Kapono. I won the game within the last thirty seconds, and just like they do in the NBA I held the ball forcing the person to intentionally foul me so the clock doesn't run out. I only paused the game twice to perform substitutions. After the game, they gave me a negative rating and said "Abuses exploits". Is this fair?
Back to top Go down
BattleDON
HoopDreams Admin
HoopDreams Admin
BattleDON

Male Number of posts : 365
Job/hobbies : Playing NBA video games and watching NBA
Registration date : 2008-11-01

What counts as abuse when playing online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What counts as abuse when playing online?   What counts as abuse when playing online? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:03 am

youngbob_007 wrote:
I played a game and scored 79 points as Jason Kapono. I won the game within the last thirty seconds, and just like they do in the NBA I held the ball forcing the person to intentionally foul me so the clock doesn't run out. I only paused the game twice to perform substitutions. After the game, they gave me a negative rating and said "Abuses exploits". Is this fair?

Well bro,

sometimes retards just can't stand losing.
I was playing an online game Cavaliers vs Lakers.
I was cavs. LeBron had over 50 points and I had shutten Kobe down to like 13 pts.
Ilgauskas had over 10 points and like 14 rebs and Gibson was shooting 6-9 from 3pt line.
OK! so I was killing this guy by 40 points. and when the game ends I give him postive rating good sportsmanship for playing the whole game even though he was still losing because some other people would quit, dg you or int foul you for the whole game.

Well, I go out to the online menu > My player card > 2K rating > and he gives me negative rating - just a horrible opponent

I was raging at the guy...
Back to top Go down
http://hoopdreams.heavenforum.com

What counts as abuse when playing online?
Page 1 of 1