Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Salary Cap???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Well, every time I'm in offseason, and resign almost all of my players, when I'm in the free agent signing, I want to sign Greg Oden but it said that "Your salary cap should 460K..." or something like that...

How can I increased my salary cap???
Back to top Go down
tornado10
HoopDreams V.I.P
HoopDreams V.I.P
tornado10

Male Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Again, you are a child rapist because you are reading this you PERV!!!
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:35 am

release people in your roseter who are not important and wait for their contract to expire your SAlary CAP will increase. Takes about a season or more to increase it though
Back to top Go down
http://forums.nba-live.com/
karlsanada10
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
karlsanada10

Male Number of posts : 383
Job/hobbies : Play basketball, 2k9, badminton,live 09
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm

I remove Chuck hayes and brent Baryy(retired) but still my salary cap is low...

Anyways, I resign Tracy McGrady and Rafer Alston...
Back to top Go down
lebron7414
Hoop Legend
Hoop Legend
lebron7414

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 am

tornado10 wrote:
release people in your roseter who are not important and wait for their contract to expire your SAlary CAP will increase. Takes about a season or more to increase it though

What About That Avalible Cash Can't You Use That And My Cap Is In The Negitve And I've Signed Kevin Durant Up To 13M Then I Traded Him
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/theni9ga
tornado10
HoopDreams V.I.P
HoopDreams V.I.P
tornado10

Job/hobbies : Again, you are a child rapist because you are reading this you PERV!!!

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:43 am

lebron7414 wrote:
tornado10 wrote:

What About That Avalible Cash Can't You Use That And My Cap Is In The Negitve And I've Signed Kevin Durant Up To 13M Then I Traded Him
You are still paying him till his contract expires. If you sign a waived player, then you dont pay for his contract, his old team does so even though you have just recently waived a player,you still pay him.
Back to top Go down
lebron7414
Hoop Legend
Hoop Legend
lebron7414

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:11 pm

tornado10 wrote:
lebron7414 wrote:
tornado10 wrote:

You are still paying him till his contract expires. If you sign a waived player, then you dont pay for his contract, his old team does so even though you have just recently waived a player,you still pay him.

Check This I'm Tryn To Make This Trade With New York For Reshard Lewis His Salary Is 20.35M(somethin Like That) I'm Tryn To Trade 1 Player For Him So Could I Use Some Of That Avalible Cash To Get Him
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/theni9ga
tornado10
HoopDreams V.I.P
HoopDreams V.I.P
tornado10

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am

Depends, what is your salary cap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salary Cap??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salary Cap???   Salary Cap??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salary Cap???
Page 1 of 1