Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Welcome to Hoop Dreams!
Have a good day and enjoy NBA gaming on PS2/PSP!
Hoop Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoop Dreams

NBA Gaming Discussions for PSP and PS2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The merge with ClutchTimeSports was unsuccessful so I decided to bring Hoop Dreams back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-11-02

NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions? Empty
PostSubject: NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions?   NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Now we see 2K still far superior with visuals and gameplay with that of it competitors, but slowly Live is gaining ground with its new features (DNA and 365, play calling etc.) In the next year there might be a good battle for Live has a chance on taking back its crown that was stolen from them back in 2005.

Personally I think 2K has that staple basketball mechanics and very solid gameplay for almost half a decade. But 2K is becoming stale on innovation. They are just increasing the pixels so that they will have a better looking game and making it more for hardcore gamers. They should now focus on adding features or new gameplay elements (they're graphics are so good that I dont think it will hurt them to use the same engine next release). They should rival the DNA/365 roster update and step up their Living rosters. Make new game modes like all star week end and other sort of fun game modes. Also they should be more casual friendly on the controls somehow.

As for Live they lack what 2K had...solid gameplay and visuals. they should more focus on it especially the gameplay if they want a come back next year.

What do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
tornado10
HoopDreams V.I.P
HoopDreams V.I.P
tornado10

Male Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Again, you are a child rapist because you are reading this you PERV!!!
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions?   NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:28 am

2k needs to improve on many things. Living rosters is a joke to ps2 NBA live 365 does not even exist on ps2. THEY BOTH NEED TO BE BETTER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.nba-live.com/
Elxar
HoopDreams Mods
HoopDreams Mods
Elxar

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions?   NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:15 am

Welll the past console are do not matter anymore, Im more talking about the current gen. (PS3, XBOX 360). If we ever are lucky enough to have 2K10 I know that it will only have another roster update + Thunder. and that's it.

On the other hand 2K/EA will continue their rivalry on the Current Generation which I think will be coming on a potential transition if Live will put a good fight this year with '10 and If 2K will slack off. Live's only/ most lacking is the solid gameplay which 2K has.

As for the PC, if Live will port their next b-ball and with the same quality as PS3/360 next time then it will be another battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions?   NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA 2K10 vs. Live 10 predictions?
Page 1 of 1